Project Manager for Instrumentation, Targets, Threat Simulators, and SOF Training Systems (PM ITTS) was established in 1990 at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, to provide centralized acquisition for the research, development, production, and fielding of test assets and investments in support of US Army developmental and operational testing. PM ITTS is the life-cycle manager of major test instrumentation, aerial and ground targets, and threat simulators/systems, and manages the operation and maintenance of targets and threats for developmental and operational test. PM ITTS executes Army-led programs resourced by the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Central Test and Evaluation Investment Program (CTEIP). In 2015 Product Manager Special Operations Forces Training Systems (STS) joined PM ITTS.
Deliver Relevant Capabilities to the Test, Training, Special Operations, and Cyber Communities.
Be THE Elite Team of Trusted Providers Solving Acquisition Challenges.
PM ITTS executes its mission through four operating organizations:
Current Products Include:
- Integrated Threat Force (ITF)
- Mobile Communications Network Infrastructure Test Range (MCNITR)
- Networked Electronic Support Threat Sensors (NESTS)
- Network Exploitation Test Tool (NETT)
- Threat Information Electronic Warfare Environment (TIEWE)
- Wideband Configurable Controlled Jammer System (WCCJ)