- Opportunity Number:
- STOC II-17-OPA-0002
- Contract Vehicle:
- STOC II
- Closing Date:
- Brief Summary:
The purpose of this RFI is to identify parties who are interested in upgrading multiple IMTS training facilities fielded under the Integrated MOUT Training System (IMTS) program. This effort will leverage existing software and architecture and require a short execution schedule.
Program Description: PEO STRI Program Manager for Training Devices (PM TRADE) requires a contractor to design/ develop, procure common components, and integrate with existing legacy Combined Arms Collective Training Facilities (CACTFs), and Shoot Houses (SHs). The Government will require the use of Government-owned software and existing architecture to satisfy the IMTS requirements, extend the operational life of IMTS systems, and support future training. The Government will also require New Equipment Training, spares package, and interim contractor support. The contractor will be required to interface with the Live Training Transformation (LT2) portal for software and documentation access.
The main functional areas involved will be the design, fielding, and sustainment of MOUT training sites. The Government expects utilization of various types of efforts including Engineering, Manufacturing, Hardware and Software Integration, Quality Assurance, Technology Insertion, Logistics Support, Test, Program Management, Integrated Master Schedule, Contract Management, Interim Contract Support (ICS), Deployment, Horizontal Integration, and Cybersecurity.
The Government plans to provide Continuous Technical Refresh at the following locations:
- a. FT AP Hill, VA: CACTF
- b. FT Dix, NJ: CACTF
- c. FT Campbell, KY: CACTF
- d. FT Bliss, TX: CACTF
The Government may decide to upgrade additional shoot house sites. The Government intends to request options for the following sites. One or more of these sites may be awarded as options.
- a. Story Range, Korea: Shoot House
- b. FT Devens, MA: Shoot House
- c. FT Lewis, WA: Shoot House
The Government Request for Proposal will provide the necessary site technical data to enable development and submission of a proposal. All site upgrades proposed under this effort must be completed within 18 months after contract award, including ICS. Acquisition Approach: The anticipated acquisition approach is a competitive, best value trade-off, firm fixed priced new delivery order awarded under STOC II.
Estimated Dollars: Approximately $10Million
Responses Requested: Interested Parties are requested to respond by the closing date to the Contract Specialist listed below via email. Written responses to this announcement should consist of the following:
- 1.A submission of your firm's detailed capabilities to meet the identified requirements.
- 2.Your firm's degree of familiarity and specific experience with instrumentation and integration of similar systems.
- 3.A statement indicating your Business Size Standard and, if applicable, socio-economic categories. If vendor is a small business, and you are interested in participating as the prime contractor, please provide how you plan on meeting the limitations on subcontracting per FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting. If vendor is a small business and you are only interested in subcontracting opportunities, please be specific in identifying the areas you are interested in supporting.
DISCLAIMER: This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes. All information received in response to this RFI will be treated as business confidential information, and exempted from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act. Nonetheless, submitters should properly mark their responses if the information is confidential. This notice does not constitute an invitation for bids or a Request for Proposal (RFP) and is not a commitment by the U.S. Government to procure subject products. No funds are available to pay for preparation of responses to this notification. The Government will use the information received to identify potential sources and to assist in the development of the relocation of the training systems acquisition strategy.
CONTRACTS POINT OF CONTACT: Primary - Mr. Marcus Overbay, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate - Ke'Yanna Boone, Contracting Officer, email@example.com
- Contracts POC:
- Marcus S. Overbay, marcus firstname.lastname@example.org, (407) 384-5566; Ke'Yanna Boone, email@example.com
- Technical POC: