- Opportunity Number:
- Contract Vehicle:
- STOC II
- Closing Date:
- Brief Summary:
Classification Code: 59 -- Electrical and electronic equipment components
NAICS Code: 335 -- Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing/335312 -- Motor and Generator Manufacturing
REQUIREMENT: The Product Manager for Combat Training Instrumentation Systems (PM CTIS) has a requirement to procure NTC-IS technology refresh of the generators and automatic transfer switches at LaGore Mountain, High Gain, and Eastern Expansion Fiber Optic Network FON site. This effort will also add an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system (fixed site) for the Tiefort and Granite Mountains sites. The generators and automatic transfer switches are subcomponents of the Power Element Component (PEC) of the Range Monitoring and Communications Subsystem (RMCS). The Power Elements are a network of electrical components used to supply, transmit and use electrical power in conjunction with components of the NTC-IS. All generators shall meet the State of California’s emission control standards for primary power generators. This effort will consist of providing all required software and hardware, wiring, installation, configuration, and technical documentation efforts to replace the existing Power Elements at the locations specified in the attached Statement of Work.
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT. This is a SOURCES SOUGHT synopsis only. All questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
The purpose of this synopsis is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification: Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, HUB Zone Small Business (Certified by SBA), Woman Owned Small Business, Veteran Owned Small Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Historically Black College/University or Minority Institution, Woman Owned Business, Minority Owned Business (If Minority, list ethnicity), Disabled Owned Business or Large Business (including non-profit) relative to North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 335312, Motor and Generator Manufacturing. Responses to this synopsis will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions and to help formulate an acquisition strategy.
1. STATEMENT OF CAPABILITY: labor and experience to perform with the attached include pass performance in providing more material in services
Submit a brief description, five (5) pages or less that demonstrates how your company has the supervision, facilities, labor and experience to perform the work listed within the attached Statement of Work. Include documentation of past performance of how your agency provided this type of service to other Government (Federal or State) agencies, or for a private facility.
2. BUSINESS SIZE AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS:
- a. Indicate whether your business is large or small
- b. If small, indicate if your firm qualifies as a small emerging business, or small disadvantage business
- c. If disadvantaged, specify under which disadvantage group and if your firm is certified under Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act
- d. Indicate if your firm is a certified Hub Zone firm
- e. Indicate if your firm is a woman owned or operated business
- f. Indicate if your firm is a certified Service-disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) or Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- g. If you are a small business please confirm your understanding of FAR 52.219-14 Limitations on Subcontracting, The concern shall perform work for at least 50 percent of the cost of manufacturing the supplies, not including the cost of materials.
- h. Include the DUNS Number and/or CAGE Code of your firm
- i. State whether your firm is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) at https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM. If not, please note that any future solicitation could only be awarded to a contractor who is registered in SAM.
POINT OF CONTACT:
Responses must be emailed to Ms. Shonna L. Ayers at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Steve Gataletto at email@example.com no later than 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time, July 19, 2016. Your response should include both the Statement of Capability and Business Size and Socio-Economic Status information as explained above. Please add Response to SSN for NTC-IS Power Elements Phase III in the subject line of your email.
This Sources Sought Notice is for Market Research purposes only and is being used as an instrument to identify potential sources that provide the capabilities described in this notice and the attached Statement of Work. The information provided in this notice is subject to change and is not binding to the Government. This notice does not constitute an invitation for bids or a Request for Proposal (RFP) and is not a commitment by the United States Government to procure the subject products. The Government will use the information received to determine its acquisition strategy. In addition, all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. No basis for a claim against the Government shall arise as a result from a response to this Sources Sought Notice.
Contracting Office Address:
U.S. Army Contracting Command (ACC) - Orlando
12211 Science Drive
Orlando, FL 32826-3224
Place of Performance: NTC & Fort Irwin Central Receiving Point Building 934, Avenue G and Inner Loop Fort Irwin CA 92310-5000
This Sources Sought Notice was posted on FedBizOpps portal under
Solicitation Number W900KK-NTCIS-POWERELEMENTS3 at the
- Contracts POC:
Mr. Steven Gataletto
- Technical POC: