- Opportunity Number:
- Contract Vehicle:
- STOC II
- Closing Date:
- Brief Summary:
1. The Government has removed from this requirement the upgradeof the LETto support theconfiguration of the M1A2 SEP v3.
2. SOO has been updated to reflect the latest information available to industry. (See revised SOO, dtd: 10-Nov-2015)
3. NAICS Code has changed from 333319 to 333318.
4. See attached Q&As for information that has been shared with industry after the demonstration of the LET held at Ft Benning, GA on November 3, 2015.
5. POC: Roberto J. Gotay, (407) 208-5617, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the upcoming M1A2 SEP V2 Live Engine Trainer (LET) Acquisition, PEOSTRI's Assistant Project Manager for Abrams Maintenance Trainers is arranging a demonstration by the School Instructors of the existing M1A1 LET at Ft. Benning, GA. Instructors will demonstrate the operation of the existing M1A1 LET and a Ground Hopped M1A2 SEP V2 Utilized for Engine training. Contractors should expect to gain an understanding of how the M1A2 SEP v2 LET will be utilized. Contractors will have the opportunity to ask questions to the instructors that will utilize the LET. This will assist potential offerors in preparation of their proposal when the RFP is released.
November 3, 2015
AGENDA - LET Demonstration
0830-0845 Opening Remarks/Introductions
0845-1000 Requirements Discussion
1000-1130 Instructor Expectations
1300-1430 Demonstration of Current LETs
1430-1600 Demonstration of Group-hopped M1A2 SEPv2
1600-1700 Questions & Answers/Closing Remarks
69TH ARMORED REGIMENT ROAD, BUILDING 5215
FORT BENNING GA 31905
(Front Lobby will be initial meeting place)
Driver's License or other official identification is required to get on post.
**Participants need to send information on who is attending and if they are U. S. Citizens. This information must be sent to both of the POC below NLT COB Friday 30th October 2015.DISCLAIMER:
This invitation is not a commitment by the U.S. Government to procure subject product. No basis for a claim against the Government shall arise as a result from this notification or the attendance to this event.
- Contracts POC:
Roberto J. Gotay (Contract Specialist)
- Technical POC:
Derek Karten (Project Director)