- Contract Vehicle:
- STOC II
- RFP Number:
- Proposed Issue Date:
- Type of Acquisition:
- STOC II: Competitive - Lot I Full & Open
- Contract Specialist:
- Holden, Jason
- Contracting Officer:
- Brief Summary:
AMENDMENT 01 - July 16, 2015
This solicitiation is amended to include the RFP Q&A at Attachment 2. There are four attachmentsavailable in response to Questions submitted by industry.
Attachment 1: Sanitized NTC Rotation Schedule
Attachment 2: Bldg 990 Drawings (3 drawings)
Attachment 3: Tiefort Tower Analysis
Attachment 4: Granite Tower Analysis To request these attachments, please provide a written request to: Jason Holden, Contract Specialist at email@example.com. If you have any issues I can be contacted by phone at: 407-208-3312. All other documents remain the same.
The Proposal Due Date remains the same, July 27, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT.
The United States Army Program Executive Officer for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) has a requirement for technology refresh of the Voice and Video Control and Edit Component (VVCEC) of the National Training Center – Instrumentation System (NTC-IS).
KEY DATES & TIMES:
RFP Release: June 26, 2015
RFP Questions/Comments:July 8, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Proposal Submission: July 27, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Contract Award: September 30, 2015
This acquisition under STOC II will be Lot I Full and Open. This acquisition will be awarded as a Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) Delivery Order. The delivery date will be twelve (12) months after award.
All interested STOC II, Lot I contractors are requested to provide a Notice of Intent to Submit an Offer in response to this solicitation by July 8, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT. Submit the notification by e-mail to the Contract Specialist identified below. Failure to provide a notification will not exclude an offeror from submitting a proposal. This is a request only, there is no requirement in the proposal submission instructions to provide the PCO with a Notification of Intent to Submit an Offer. The request is made as a courtesy to the Contracting Office for planning and scheduling purposes only.
Industry is invited to ask questions, submit comments, suggestions, or recommendations to the Contract Specialist by e-mail no later than 4:00 PM EDT on July 8, 2015. Questions/comments received after July 8, 2015 may or may not be considered and/or answered.
Jason N. Holden
Contract Specialist, ACC-ORL-OPA
U.S. Army Contracting Command - Orlando
12211 Science Drive, Orlando, FL 32826-3224
OFC: (407) 208-3312
(1) Letter Request for Proposal
(2) RFP Q&A
(3) Statement of Work
(4) Proposal Submission Instructions and Evaluation Criteria
(5) Proposal Requirements Matrix
(6) Sections B-J
(7) CDRL Exhibits A-C
(8) Data Item Transmittal Acceptance/Rejection Form
- Attachment 1 - VVCEC Letter RFP dated 26 June 2015 (STOCII-15-KOL-0004).pdf
- Attachment 2 - VVCEC RFP Questions and Answers 16Jul15.pdf
- Encl 1 VVCEC Statement of Work.pdf
- Encl 2 VVCEC Proposal Submission Instructions and Evaluation Criteria.xls
- Encl 3 VVCEC - Proposal Requirements Matrix.xls
- Encl 4 VVCEC Sections B-J.doc
- Encl 5 VVCEC CDRL Exhibits A-C.pdf
- Encl 6 VVCEC Data Item Transmittal Acceptance_Rejection Form.pdf
- Encl 7 VVCEC DD254.pdf