The Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) provides mission-essential skills based training to intelligence collectors and analysts. In addition to training individual measure-of-suitability skills, the IEWTPT facilitates collective training across the various intelligence disciplines.
The Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) provides proficiency training for Military Intelligence analysts and system operators to acquire and exploit intelligence data in a “train as we fight” simulated environment. IEWTPT fills critical intelligence warfighter training gaps at home stations for Human Intelligence, Signals Intelligence, Geospatial Intelligence and All Source Intelligence. It directly supports individual, crew and collective training in support of mission command and unified land operations.
The Technical Control Cell (TCC) is the cornerstone training device of the IEWTPT and is the network interface to the exercise training environment. The TCC Lower Enclave operates up to the SECRET classification level and performs many functions to support exercise design, set-up, and execution. The TCC Upper Enclave, which operates at the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information classification level, drives all SIGINT specific training.
- Military Intelligence Training Strategy (MITS)
- Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC)
- Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A)
- Terrestrial Layer System (TLS)
- Enhanced Medium-Altitude Reconnaissance & Surveillance System (EMARSS); Guardrail; Airborne Reconnaissance Low (ARL)
- Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) FOUNDRY
- Mission Training Complex’s (MTCs) and Combat Training Centers (CTCs)
Foreign Military Sales