Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability-Instrumentation System (JPMRC-IS)PM ST
To provide a transportable and self-supported instrumentation system that provides training for the Brigade Combat Team and below. Performs the end-to-end mission functions of Exercise Planning, System Preparation, Exercise Management, Monitoring, and Control. Training Performance Feedback through onsite After Action Review (AAR) and unit Take Home Packages.
Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability-Instrumentation System (JPMRC-IS) is an Army Mission Command System centric “system of systems” that includes integrated computer software and hardware, work stations, databases, voice and video recording, production and presentation equipment and interfaces capable of providing CTC-like training. The JPMRC-IS supports exercise planning, exercise management, training performance feedback and collection of Tactical Engagement Simulation data and includes an observer controller communication system. JPMRC-IS is a key part of the Live Training Transformation-Family of Training Systems (LT2-FTS) leveraging advanced technology in a modular and component-based manner.
- Instrumentable-Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System Combat Vehicle Tactical Engagement Simulation System (I-MILES CVTESS)
- Instrumentable-Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System Individual Weapon System 2 (I-MILES IWS 2)
- Instrumentable-Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System Tactical Vehicle System (I-MILES TVS)
- Vehicle Tactical Engagement Simulation System (VTESS)
- Common Training Instrumentation Architecture (CTIA)
- Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC)
Foreign Military Sales