To generate a common environment, standard static and common moving models, common computer generated forces and common tools and standards that support Army training for system and non-system Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) systems in the live, virtual, constructive and gaming simulation systems.
The Synthetic Environment Core (SE Core) program is building the Army’s Common Virtual Environment (CVE) to link virtual simulation devices into an integrated and interoperable training environment. SE Core provides the Virtual Simulation Architecture that links system and non-system simulations. SE Core sustains the Virtual Extensions of One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF) used by the Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT) and the Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT). SE Core produces synthetic terrain for simulators and simulations by using a standard Terrain Database (TDB) generation process that is non-proprietary, open format and image generator independent. It enables the entire training audience to see the same terrain, buildings and vehicles across the Integrated Training Environment (ITE).
- Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT)
- Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT)
- Homestation Instrumentation Training System (HITS)
- Games for Training (GFT)
- Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC)
- Live Virtual Constructive - Integrating Architecture (LVC-IA)
- One Semi-Automated Forces (OneSAF)
Foreign Military Sales