OneSAF reduces duplication of Army Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and other government agencies’ investments, foster interoperability and reuse across M&S communities, and meet the M&S requirements of the future force.
To satisfy all US Army M&S community and other government agencies’ needs for a common, reusable, computer-generated (ground) forces entity-level simulation.
OneSAF is a computer generated forces simulation that provides entity-level models and behaviors that are both semi-automated and fully automated applications designed to achieve Army readiness. As a cross-domain simulation, OneSAF supports the training, test and evaluation, analysis, intelligence, acquisition and experimentation communities by providing the latest physics-based modeling and data collection, and reporting capabilities. OneSAF models real-world representations of platforms, Soldiers, equipment, logistical supplies, communications systems and networks, emerging threats, and aviation assets to achieve the level of fidelity required for a particular application or scenario.
Benefit to the Warfighter
OneSAF eliminates the need for multiple simulation tools across analysis, experimentation, test and evaluation, training, intelligence, and acquisition modeling and simulation communities and provides a transparent training environment for today’s commanders and their battle staffs by utilizing current Mission Command Systems
- Software-only program
- Uses controlled unclassified information
- Computer generated forces simulation
- Standards-based architecture
OneSAF provides a domestic release that is available to all U.S. government users and an international version to support non-U.S. requirements. OneSAF also provides a full range of training, development, technical support and on-site support services.
- OneSAF v8.8 (latest) is currently available
- OneSAF v8.9 (Summer 2019)
Requesting OneSAF Software
You can request a copy of OneSAF via the OneSAF Distribution Agreement. (Hot Link to Distribution Agreement)
Riptide Software, Inc
OneSAF Distribution Agreement
The form is a web enabled PDF. Using Adobe PDF, fill out the Distribution Agreement. Sign using your CAC or other acceptable electronic signature. Once all required information and approving signatures are entered, submit to the OneSAF Product Support e-mail distribution listed below.
If you are other than U.S. government, you must submit a request through your government program sponsor. Download the form below, fill it out as instructed, and forward to your sponsor. Remind your sponsor to use the "Submit" button on the top of the form once he has approved your request. An e-mail will be sent to the contact entered on the DA, confirming receipt by our systems.Note: (1) Each major release and engineering release of OneSAF requires a new distribution agreement. (2) A unique distribution agreement is required for each contract, even if you already have the software. E-mail required supporting documentation to: OneSAF Product Support (Refer to the Distribution Agreement for details).
OneSAF Product Support
Users can contact OneSAF Product Support for help installing, operation, or developing with OneSAF.
Email: OneSAF Product Support
Requesting OneSAF Website Access
Users can request access to the OneSAF program website which contains program and product information as well as access to the issue reporting system. Users should submit a OneSAF IDE Account Request to the email address listed in the form instructions. (Hot Link to Account Request)
- OneSAF provides high fidelity entity modeling and interoperability via the Entity Simulation Service (ESS) to support JLCCTC.
- Provides required SAF capabilities for Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT), the Non-Rated Crew Member Manned Module (NCM3) and Close Combat Tactical Trainer (CCTT)
- Provides the common Mission Command Adapter used to stimulate the latest Army Mission Command systems.
- Provides the operational realism and wraparound forces in support of Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment experiments and the Network Integration Evaluation (NIE) objectives.
- JAN 18 – OCT 18: JLCCTC v8.1/ESS Fielding and First Use Support
- JUL – OCT 18: Network Integration Event (NIE) 18.2 Support
- AUG 18: Release of OneSAF v8.8
- SEP 18: BLCSE Unified Challenge 18.3 execution support in Ft Sill, OK and Ft Benning, GA
- SEP 18: Support Joint US/SE CPX execution
- OCT 18: OneSAF Training at Ft Riley, KS
- OCT – NOV 18: NIE 18.2 Operation Test and Evaluation (OT&E) Support
- V8.9 - 4 QTR FY19
- V9.0 - 3rd QTR FY20
- JWA 19 Support
- Unified Challenge Support - 4QTR FY19
Foreign Military Sales